Good things do come in small packages. The Workstation w1110 desktop label printer packs a lot into its compact design, including standard features that are typically only available as options for competing printers. The w1110 printer is a space-saving fit for a variety of applications in healthcare, manufacturing, retail, postal services and more.
The Workstation w1110 Intelligent Compact Industrial Thermal Printer proves the adage that good things come in small packages.
Measuring 172 x 211 x 153 mm (6.75 x 8.32 x 6.02 in) and weighing 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs), the w1110 desktop printer is modest in size only. Its can-do performance is perfect for environments that require a small footprint, excellent print quality and efficient output.
The Workstation w1110 printer is designed for a wide variety of industries and applications. The printer comes standard with a 300 dpi printhead and 50 resident scalable fonts, making it ideal for:
- Product labeling
- Asset management
- Shelf labeling
- And more
And whether you work in healthcare, manufacturing, retail or postal services, the w1110 printer offers another attractive benefit: it can dramatically reduce costs by streamlining operations, increasing productivity and managing your important assets.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal
- Resolution: 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Media width: 19 mm to 110 mm (0.75 in to 4.33 in)
- Maximum print width: Up to 102 mm (4 in)
- Maximum print speed: 102 mm (4 in) per second
- Media-Hanger: Self-centering media hanger/center bias printing
- Communication ports: USB 2.0 Device and Ethernet 10/100
- Optional serial interface (RS-232C)